Points to be noted / observed:
1. Every Webform has an extension ".aspx"
2. A Webform doesn't have action attribute and it always submits to itself. Even if the action attributed is provided to the Server side form it is ignored by the ASP.NET framework.
3. The default method rendered by the Webform in ASP.NET is "POST"
4. Here the UI (aspx) is separated from the Business Code/ Event Handlers (aspx.cs).
5. When an ASP.NET web application is build in VS.NET we don't get any output file in the form any EXE or DLL.
6. ASP.NET controls uses the same programming model which we use for Windows based application
7. Every server side control renders HTML output to the web browser.
If you wanna watch more Videos, Do Subscribe and watch all Videos:http://www.bestdotnettraining.com/videolibrary
ASP.NET (Programming Language), ASP.NET Tutorials, ASP.NET videos, ASP.NET for beginners